Friday, December 24, 2010

Jumped on the bandwagon...

Yeah, bored out of my skull. Remind me, have I been out of Scotland more than a week? Nah...

First of all, I guess I should be saying Merry Christmas? All together now 'edged steel rings, are you listening?'

I'm nineteen, studying marine biology, and recently interested in Norse history/re-enactment. I live in Scotland most of the time, and the Philippines during the holidays - with dubious cheer. Rauda/Roda/Rotha/Redjay is my alter-ego, and generally the pen-name I go by on the internet.

No idea what's going to go on this blog but I made a blogger account to follow some friends, and then figured I should probably do something with it. I've got a link to my blog with my short stories on it, anyway, and I'll probably use this for whatever springs to mind at any given hour in the day... For now, enjoy the ride?

1 comment:

  1. On the plains, Blood is glistening...
    A Beautiful Sight, Valhalla Tonight...
    Warring In A Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete